Digital Commerce For The New Decade
Entropy is your one-stop shop for digital commerce and eCommerce. Find out how we can help your business here. https://entropyconsulting.io
We’ve got some brilliant brainfood from fantastic speakers to provide eCommerce inspiration for your business.
View all the session below on demand:
• Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C at Financial Times
• Alex Tait chairing a panel discussion with
- Phil Livingstone, Global Digital Marketing Director, The Body Shop
- Sille Opstrup, Pernod Ricard, Head of Digital, Connections and Content
- Zena Tuitt, Co-Founder, Niche On Demand
• Amy Winchester, Head of Publicity, Unbound
• Edzard van der Wyck, Co-Founder at Sheep Included
• Eleanor Barlow, Director Digital & Data, HSBC
• Keng Zhing Ng, Asia Digital Ecommerce Expansion Director, RB
• Katie Stotter, &us
• Jane Smith, Director, Data Products, GSK
• Paul Frampton in conversation with Jane Evans, Founder of the Uninvisibility Project
• Tuesday 9th June - Marta Vilella-Vila, Client Partner, Foresight Factory
Due to ongoing concerns about Covid 19 we asked all our speakers if they'd do something special with us and change the event format to be the world's first DTC Digital Commerce conference. And guess what, they said yes!
Great leaps were made in the last ten years in digital commerce. Mobile retail, social shopping and the rise of Direct To Consumer brands have sparked an evolution in terms of how people discover, research and buy.
But we can all do better. How do you navigate the wealth of tech to make sure you’re providing the best possible experience? How do you innovate in digital commerce?
How can you be social, mobile and vocal all at the same time, and more importantly… how can you sell more stuff?
With a combination of new insights, case studies, global perspectives and the best advice, this event will show you how to be a digital commerce player of the future, both inside and out.
We are delighted with this event to be partnering with New Digital Age, Diversity In Conferences and Events (DICE) and the International Advertising Association.
Introduction to Digital Commerce For The New Decade
1. Fiona Spooner, The Financial Times - Pressing Reset On Marketing & Business
11m — 1 text track
Fiona talks about what digital innovation has meant to the FT over the last decade as the business has shifted its focus from print to digital content and lifetime value. She also discusses that for the long term they believe they need to balance their purpose with profit.
2.Pernod Ricard, The Body Shop & Niche On Demand discuss digital commerce trends
- Phil Livingstone, Global Digital Director at The Body Shop
- Sille Opstrop, Head of Digital, Connections and Content at Pernod Ricard
- Zena Tuitt, Co-Founder, Niche On Demand
have a wide ranging discussion including the effects Covid 19 is having now and will have in the future on eCommerce, ...
3. Amy Winchester, Unbound - How Unbound Has Disrupted Publishing
Amy Winchester discusses how the crowdfunding platform Unbound and several other companies such as Perlego and Blinkist are disrupting publishing. Subscription models aren't anything new of course and Amy tells us how Unbound has been inspired by early models employed by the likes of Charles Dick...
4. Edzard Van Der Wyck, Sheep Inc - A Business Model For The Climate Crisis
Sheep Inc discusses how it aimed to build a business with sustainability at its heart. Pivotal in setting up the business was addressing what sustainability actually means and also critically how you can get people to care.
5. Eleanor Barlow, HSBC - Psychology, Data & Digital Innovation
Eleanor Barlow breaks her talk down into three sections:
- some context to the topic including why it matters to her personally and a brief history of the internet.
- the key important concepts of digital identity, social network theory and computer mediated communication.
- and finally why yo...
6. Keng Zhing Ng, RB - Asia Digital eCommerce Expansion Director
Keng has a wealth of experience in FMCG eCommerce having previously been eCommerce Director at Mars. Asia is leading the world in many aspects of digital commerce and we got to talk about all manner of topics including his thoughts on how mobile wallet will transform the shopping experience.
7. Katie Stotter, &us- How An Experimental Approach Can Help You Adapt To Change
Find out how adopting a LEAN approach to business can help drive business performance. Katie takes us through various examples to illustrate the concept.
8. Jane Smith, GSK – How GSK Are Building Their Data Capability.
Jane Smith discusses how Covid-19 has shown how essential logistics and distribution are for the success of any eCommerce programme. To reinforce this she points to data that shows that distribution and not being out of stock is one of the biggest drivers of purchases online with “44% of purchase...
9. Jane Evans, The Uninvisibility Project In Conversation With Paul Frampton
Jane says “women over 50 are the most powerful consumer group on the planet”. So the conversation around what the project is looking to achieve and how as a consumer group it is often overlooked by businesses is certainly a great conversation to have when we are discussing the next decade in digi...
10. Marta Vilella, Foresight Factory – Key Digital Commerce Consumer Trends
In our last episode of Digital Commerce For The New Decade Marta discusses emerging trends in eCommerce and how brands can adapt to changing consumer journeys.
She gives several examples from around the world including:
- a partnership Burberry is due to launch later this year with Tencent in ...